Algae burger chorella with lupine beans, rice, lentil spread, broccoli and cucumber
Ingredients for 1 person
Makes this dish simple for several people by increasing the ingredients for the number of people.
- 25 grams (brown rice) rice
- ¼ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon El Ras Hanout
- black pepper, salt
- 1 teaspoon lentil spread
- ¼ dl vegetable broth
- 1/5 part cucumber
- 100 gr broccoli
- 5 tablespoons of cooked lupine beans (or white beans or chickpeas)
- olive oil
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Put pan of water and salt on it to blanch the florets.
- Finely chop onion and garlic. Fry this in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the El Ras Hanout a little later.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber with the peel lengthwise into long strips of approximately 6 cm.
- Meanwhile, drain the broccoli and rinse them cold.
- Add the lupine beans to the onion-garlic mixture with the vegetable broth. Reduce this slightly.
- Bake the burger in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for about 4-6 minutes on a too high heat. 1x.
- Add strips of broccoli and cucumber to the beans. Add pepper to taste.
- Drain cooked rice.
- Place the burger on a plate. Garnish this with rice with a sprinkle of lentil spread.
- Place the vegetable-bean mixture and the remaining rice on the right.