Algae burger chorella, teff grain and sweet potato with parsnip soup.
Ingredients for a dish for 1 person
Makes this dish simple for several people by increasing the ingredients for the number of people.
- 1 algae burger including fresh chorella, teff grain and sweet potato
- 1 pita bread including garlic and coriander
- curly salad melange
- dressing: 1 tablespoon olive oil, paprika, thyme, mustard, pepper, salt
- 250 grams of parsnip
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 dl of water
- ¼ onion
- 2 kemi nut
- ½ teaspoon of djinten
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- 1 lemon leaf (frozen lime leaves)
- vegetable stock powder
- a few strips of red pepper (garnish)
- Chop the onion and the kemi nut.
- Peel the parsnip and cut into cubes of approximately 1 cm.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan with a thick bottom.
- Fry the chopped onion for a few minutes. Then add the kemi nut, djinten, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Fry this briefly. Add the water and bring to the boil. Add the parsnip and stock powder as soon as it boils. Let this boil for about 15 minutes until the parsnip is cooked.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- And prepare the dressing.
- Bake the pita bread in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Bake the burger for 4-6 minutes in 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Cut the bun almost completely open and spread both sides generously with Vega mayo.
- Mix the dressing with the curly lettuce. Fill the sandwich with the lettuce and burger.
- Taste whether the soup is spicy, otherwise add some pepper or some bouillon powder to taste. Remove the lemon leaf and puree the soup in a blender or with a hand mixer. Pour this into a soup bowl. Garnish with a few strips of red pepper.